About Warren King, Principal
Warren King is the owner and principal consultant for NxtLevel Advisors.
He is a business advisor with a passion for helping business leaders,
owners, and their companies achieve maximum potential through better decisions
and transformational leadership. Warren has an extensive background in
strategic planning, corporate business development, sales/marketing, and general
management particularly in the international arena. He has specific expertise
in strategy development and execution. In addition to his current role at
NxtLevel Advisors, Warren lecturers at the University of North Georgia. A snapshot of Warren's professional
background and education include:
- Vistage International Peer Advisory Board Chair in the Atlanta area.
- CEO of WJ King & Associates LLC - general business consultants and
- CEO of ARCO Polypropylene LLC a $300 million global supplier of plastic
raw materials. This business was a joint venture
between British Petroleum and the Itochu Corporation (Japan).
- Deputy Managing Director of Singapore Aromatics - an $500 million chemical
joint venture with Exxon Mobile Corporation that served Asian customers with
polyester intermediates and led the industry in efficiency, margins and
- Global Business Manager for Amoco Chemical Company's basic commodity
chemicals where he negotiated major capacity expansions with prospective partners
throughout the world.
- Sr. Manager for Strategic Planning and Global Business Development for
Amoco Chemical - included mergers and acquisitions activity of Amoco
- Executive VP of Amoco Foam Products where he was responsible for all manufacturing
and marketing. He led a major turnaround in profit and growth through quality
improvement, increased sales, and product line optimization.
- MBA in Marketing from Kellogg School at Northwestern University
- BS in Mechanical Engineering from University of Wisconsin
- Strategic Management and International Businesses lecturer at the University of North
Boards & Organizations
- Member of the Dawson County and Greater Hall County Chambers of Commerce
- Board Member at Good Shepherd Clinic of Dawson County
- Board Member at Dawson County Wee Books Childhood Literacy Program
- Past member of the Governor's Advisory Board for the Arts in the State of
- Past President and board member of the Dawson County Rotary Club
- Past President and board member of the Dawson County Arts Council
- Past President and board member of the Resource International Council Food